Dear Accessible Yoga Trainees and Prospective Trainees:
Thanks for your interest in joining us for an upcoming Accessible Yoga Training. We know how vital this training is to your communities, your personal practices, and your businesses. We do not take those considerations lightly, and it is our distinct honor to play the role we do in creating more accessibility and equity in the yoga industry.
In light of what’s going on with COVID-19, and the increased need for social distancing, we are considering each of our upcoming trainings on a case-by-case basis and evaluating the potential need to cancel and/or reschedule. In the event of a cancellation or postponement, we will contact existing registrants directly via email. We to plan to give you a full month’s notice whenever possible.
Should we need to postpone an event, we do hope you’ll be able to join us on rescheduled dates. We realize that may not be possible for everyone. If you’re not able to attend rescheduled dates, we’re happy to transfer you to another training in a different location or offer you a refund.
We know that yoga is especially important during these stressful times, but we need to prioritize community safety first. In the meantime, we will be sharing lots of resources on our Accessible Yoga Training Facebook page, and through the Accessible Yoga Community Facebook group.
We hope to see you at a training in the future, and hope that you can take care of yourself and your loved ones during this challenging and unpredictable time. If you have questions or ways we can support you and your yoga communities during this time, we invite you to reach out.
Jivana Heyman & the Accessible Yoga Team
Due to the current inability to estimate timelines for safe gathering, we are holding off on choosing new dates for many of the trainings listed below as “postponed.”
Our first priority is the safety of our trainees and the studio communities they occupy. If it’s possible, we will most likely be looking at new dates in 2021. Anyone who previously registered for one of the below trainings in 2020 is invited to transfer their registration to any upcoming Accessible Yoga Training Online.
Have questions about your registration? Contact us.
- Tokyo, Japan with Jivana Heyman – moved to March 26-28, 2021
- Kansas City, Missouri with Jivana Heyman – moved to August 7-9, 2020
- Sterling, Virginia with Amber Karnes – cancelled
- Charlotte, North Carolina with Amber Karnes – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- New Haven, Connecticut with Jivana Heyman – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- New York City with Jivana Heyman – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- Kingston, Jamaica with Kelley Palmer – postponed, new dates TBD
- Florence, Italy with Alessandra (Uma) Cocchi – moved online
- Birmingham, Alabama with Lakshmi Sutter – postponed, new dates TBD
- Minneapolis, Minnesota with Amber Karnes – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- Denver, Colorado with Jivana Heyman – postponed, new dates TBD
- Columbus, Ohio with Jivana Heyman – postponed, new dates TBD
- Amsterdam, Netherlands with Jivana Heyman – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- St. Louis, Missouri with Amber Karnes, cancelled for now, new dates may be considered
- Portland, Oregon with Jivana Heyman – cancelled for now, new dates may be considered