The content and material provided is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be used as medical advice or to replace medical advice. By accessing this service, you agree to release Accessible Yoga Training, Jivana Heyman and our staff of all liability.
Liability Waiver for Online Training
- I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and other wellness, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Accessible Yoga LLC, Jivana Heyman, their employees, independent contractors, and volunteers (referred to as “Trainer”).
- I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities require physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Trainer (“Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages,
personal injury, mental suffering and distress or death that I may suffer, my children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- I grant to Accessible Yoga LLC, Jivana Heyman, and their representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject, including audio/video and still video from my participation in video calls. I authorize Accessible Yoga LLC, Jivana Heyman, and their assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Accessible Yoga LLC may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the
State of California. I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this release and waiver of liability, I am giving up substantial rights that I or my heirs and assigns may have against any Released Party.