Terms of Service and Liability Waiver
Last updated: July 28, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service and Liability Waiver ("Terms", "Terms of Service", "Waiver") carefully before using the accessibleyogatraining.com website and attending the in-person training, (the "Service" or "Training") operated by Jivana Heyman and Accessible Yoga ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Your access to the online content provided will terminate after one year from date of purchase.
Additionally, we may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
This material is the property of Jivana Heyman and Accessible Yoga. Registration for the Accessible Yoga Training includes access to the video content and digital training manual on this website for one year from date of registration. This online material is designed to be used in conjunction with an in-person training. This is protected material and is to be used solely for the personal education of the person who has registered for the Accessible Yoga Training program. It cannot be shared with others, reproduced, or used in any other way without express written permission from Jivana Heyman. Do not share login information with anyone else or your access will be terminated.
Upon completion of both the online and in-person training, you will be issued a digital certificate for registering 21 Contact Hours with Yoga Alliance. To get credit for the 9 Non-contact Hours, please apply directly with Yoga Alliance and visit our FAQ page for more information.
In the case that the hosting studio is managing registration and payment (if you are taken to an external registration page when you select a training from our "Training Dates" page, this is likely the case) then we defer to the studio's cancellation policy. You should inquire with the studio directly about their policy.
In cases where Accessible Yoga Training is managing registration and payment ourselves, we offer the following refund policy:
- *100% refund available by request until a month prior to the start of the in-person training
- 50% refund available by request within the month leading up to the start of the in-person training
- No refunds after the start of the in-person training
*Full refunds are only available if you HAVE NOT accessed the online portion of the training. Once you log in to your account and access those materials, only a 50% refund will be available, regardless of the date on which a refund is requested.
We will make limited exceptions to this policy in cases of genuine emergency circumstances that will prevent your attendance. You may be asked to provide details surrounding the emergency that is prompting a late request for a refund. You may also be asked to transfer your registration to another available training in lieu of a refund when such an option exists.
All refund requests for trainings managed by Accessible Yoga Training should be sent to [email protected]
The online content and material provided is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be used as medical advice or to replace medical advice. By accessing this service, you agree to release Accessible Yoga Training, Jivana Heyman and our staff of all liability.
Liability Waiver for In-Person Training
- I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and other wellness, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by the Host Studio (“Studio”) and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, workshop presenters, employees and independent contractors.
- I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities require physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Studio reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse my participation in an Activity.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Studio, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, volunteer staff, interns, workshop presenters, independent contractors and the landlord of the Studio (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress or death that I may suffer, my children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- I grant to Accessible Yoga, Jivana Heyman, and their representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorize Accessible Yoga, Jivana Heyman, and their assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Accessible Yoga may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California. I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this release and waiver of liability, I am giving up substantial rights that I or my heirs and assigns may have against any Released Party.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.